The World’s Most Magical Celebration is only days away and all this excitement has left this Dorky Dad kind of hungry! Thank goodness that there are plenty of eats and drinks making a special debut during this magical time!
With over 150 new food and beverage options made especially for the celebration, we can’t try everything. But here’s a list of what this Dork thinks is worth a try:
- Casey’s Corner (Magic Kingdom)- The 50th Celebration Hot Dog is an all beef hot dog topped with strawberry and bacon jam, with crispy funnel cake pieces and topped with powdered sugar
- Columbia Harbor House (Magic Kingdom)- While in Liberty Square, make sure you try the Happy Haunts Milkshake. This treat is a blackberry milkshake and is topped with a purple-chocolate glazed doughnut
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café (Magic Kingdom)- Mission to Mars Burger topped with bacon and macaroni & cheese served on a bun covered in crushed cheese-flavor puffs
- The Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom)- Walt’s Favorites, buffet featuring chicken fried steak, New York strip steak, pork chops and much more!
- Friar’s Nook (Magic Kingdom)- The Toad Burger, a brat burger with lettuce, tomato, pickle, and American cheese and served on a bun
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (Magic Kingdom)- The Banana Boom, a traditional banana split topped with popping candy and a candied shooting star
Plaza Restaurant (Magic Kingdom)- Cheers to 50 Years!, chocolate and vanilla ice cream sundae with brownies, cupcakes, cookie crumbles, pretzel rods, and hot fudge topped with whipped cream, EARidescent sugar, and a Mickey pretzel drizzled with caramel and chocolate icing
- Storybook Treats (Magic Kingdom)- Heigh-Ho Sundae!, chocolate soft-serve sundae topped with hot fudge, graham cracker pieces, chocolate gems, and whipped cream
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant (Magic Kingdom)- Five Alarm Wings, chicken wings tossed in a sweet-and-spicy heat served with ranch dipping sauce
- Drinkwallah (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)- Hand-dipped 50th Celebration Mickey Premium Bar, the classic Nestlé Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar dipped in blue raspberry-flavored coating with celebration sprinkles and a bit of pixie dust!
- Tiffins (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)- 50th Celebration Chocolate Gâteaux, an almond praline, white chocolate crémeux with ganache and a chocolate-South African cream liqueur sauce
The Hollywood Brown Derby (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)- Filet mignon with Walt’s Hash and topped with sunny-side up egg
Amorette’s Patisserie (Disney Springs)- 50th Celebration Petit Cake, a vanilla chiffon cake with celebration blue mousse blueberry jam, and lemon curd
We can’t wait to try all of these celebration treats and more during Walt Disney World’s Most Magical Celebration!
Which of these items would you like to try? Let us know in the comments!