The Walt Disney World 50th anniversary is just over a week away and we’re so excited!
It’s been so fun watching the resort change before our eyes and get a grand 50th makeover. One of the most fun displays has been the Disney Fab 50 golden statues.
These statues have been gaining some big attention because of their great detail and just by how fun they are to find and look at. But if you don’t know where exactly to find these unique 50 statues, not to worry! We have broken down exactly where find the Disney Fab 50 at Walt Disney World.
- Mickey & Minnie Mouse: Located in the center of the hub near the Cast Member dedication plaque
- Donald & Daisy Duck: Located directly across from Minnie and Mickey
- Chip & Dale: Also located in the help, close to the Partners statue
- Goofy & Pluto: Also located near the Partners statue
- Lady & the Tramp: This lovely duo can be found in Town Square, near the entrance and located by the flag pole
- Dumbo & Timothy Mouse: These two can be found as you head towards Tomorrowland
- Jaq & Gus: Can be conveniently found on one of the castle turrets, on the right
- Tinker Bell: Make sure you look to the sky as you make your way away from the hub and towards Liberty Square
- Winnie the Pooh & Piglet: If you take the path away from the hub and towards Crystal Palace, you can spot these two and how cute they are!
In Adventureland you can find Abu hanging out on the entrance sign and as you approach the Sunshine Terrace, you can even spot the Orange Bird.
- Pinocchio: Located near Pinocchio’s Village Haus
- Lumiere & Cogsworth: Located on the path towards Be Our Guest restaurant
- The Mad Hatter: Located near the Mad Tea Party
- Cheshire Cat: Also, located near the Mad Tea Party
- Stitch: Located at the purple wall in between Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and the Tomorrowland Terrace
Disney’s Hollywood Studios-
- Woody & Bo Peep: As you approach the Chinese Theatre, this duo is located right in front
- Edna Mode & Frozone: Both are located to the left of the Chinese Theatre
- BB-8 & R2-D2: Located near the Dockside Diner
- Joe Gardner: Playing the piano and located to the right of the Chinese Theatre
- Sebastian & Flounder: Can be found right in front of the Brown Derby restaurant
Before you begin your journey to the World Showcase, you can find these dynamic duos!
- Olaf & Bruni
- Pua & Hei Hei
- Rocket & Baby Groot
- Miguel & Dante
- Figment: Located in Future World
Disney’s Animal Kingdom-
You don’t have to wander too far to find these Disney Fab 50 statues. They are located right in front of the Tree of Life!
- Bambi & Thumper
- Timon & Pumbaa
- Nemo & Dory
You have to get a good look at the Disney Fab 50 statues! Especially, because these statues won’t be at the parks forever. They will be on display for 18 months during Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary! So catch them while you can!
Which ones of the Disney Fab 50 is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!