August 25, 2021 – Disneyland started offering an Annual Pass program again since the pandemic and called it Magic Key. There are 4 tiers/levels and the main difference are the access dates between each key. From the highest tier to the lowest – they are the Dream Key, Believe Key, Enchant Key and Imagine Key.
Guests who signed up for the magic key received a Magic Key box which included a special magnet, button, lanyard, pin and a map.
To celebrate Magic Key Holders, Disneyland announced a celebration month which will start on February 1, 2022. Magic Key holders will be offered special experiences, perks, discounts and more during the celebration month. Valid Magic Key Pass must be presented to receive the offers.
There will be 2 Photo Pass Magic Shots for Magic Key Holders with complimentary digital downloads – Peter Pan Shadow at Disneyland and Steamboat Willie at Disney California Adventure. Photos download is unlimited from your Disney account up to 45 days after initial capture.
Printed posters will also be available while supplies last. Mountains poster will be available from 2/1-2/15 and Transportation poster will be available from 2/16-2/28. You may pick it up at at the corridor near the entrance of Cars Land, across from Blue Sky Cellar, daily from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM (One poster per Magic Key holder).
There will also be unique Magic Key menu items and colorful drinks all throughout the Downtown Disney district. The Magic Key Terrace will also be open for Magic Key Holders and their guests (total of 4 guests per party). It is located in the Pacific Wharf area in Disney California Adventure.
Some menu items include:
- Magic Key Slush at Galactic Grill: Delight in sweet frozen deliciousness!
- Ima’gin’ (Cocktail) at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen: Empress Gin, mint-infused syrup, fresh lime juice and sparkling wine—along with a bit of glitter dust—create a “magical” cocktail that changes colors in front of you. Stir your imagination away with a rock candy stirrer. (Image below)
- Magic Shake at Black Tap: Sip down an Instagram-worthy dessert—a whimsical blueberry pie classic shake topped with whipped cream, a cherry and vibrant sprinkles.
- Themed Merchandise: Merchandise to be released throughout the month including new phone case designs and a Magic Key drink tumbler—so you can enjoy your favorite cold beverage on the go! Available at select locations while supplies last.
- Pin with Purchase at Wetzel’s Pretzels: Magic Key holders can receive a special limited-edition pin with all purchases at Wetzel’s Pretzels during the month of February, while supplies last.
Stay tuned for other celebratory treats to be announced.
From February 1-28 (while supplies last), Magic Key Holders can pick up a pair of sunglasses at the corridor near the entrance of Cars Land, right across the Blue Sky Cellar. An exclusive Magic Key tumbler will also be available for Magic Key holders during the Magic Key Holder Celebration Month!
Magic Key holders can also get one complimentary Avengers Campus blueprint lithograph, available at select Downtown Disney locations—including World of Disney and WonderGround Gallery, while supplies last. (One lithograph per Guest)
Must present valid Magic Key pass. Giveaways are available for a limited time and while supplies last. Both park admission and park reservation required for park entry. Subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.
We will keep you updated on additional offers for Magic Key Holders as they are announced by Disney. Be sure to follow dorkyparksdad.com and we will keep you updated on the latest and greatest theme park news here in the US and worldwide.
Let us know in the comments what offering you are excited about!