Things are slowing down at Disneyland Resort with the holidays coming to an end. Before planning your 2022 Disneyland trip, take into account some of the refurbishments currently taking place.
This spring will be an exciting time at the resort as Disneyland is welcoming back Fantasmic!, Disneyland Forever, and everybody’s favorite, Main Street Electrical Parade. Disney California Adventure will once again be showing World of Color. The precise return dates of these entertainment offerings have not been announced yet.
- Mickey’s Toontown – Closed March 2022 through 2023
- Disneyland Monorail – Closed from January 24, 2022 – TBD
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage – Reopens in Winter 2022
- Gadget’s Go Coaster – Closed March 2022 through 2023
- Haunted Mansion – January 10, 2022 – TBD
- “it’s a small world” – Closed from January 24 to February 3, 2022
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin – Closed March 2022 through 2023
- Splash Mountain – January 10, 2022 – TBD
- Tarzan’s Treehouse – No planned reopening date yet
Disney California Adventure
- Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind – Closed from January 31 to February 10, 2022
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure – Closed January 10-13, 2022
- Grizzly River Run – Expected Winter Refurbishment
Slow season is here and Disneyland will surely feel some new energy come spring 2022. We may see more refurbishments appear throughout the year and will keep you updated here at dorkyparksdad.com!