With much of Mickey’s Toontown remaining closed since Disneyland reopened after the pandemic, guests have now been given the special option to book a private 90-minute visit for up to 10 guests at Mickey’s House. This offering will be available to book on the Disneyland website from January 19, 2022 through March 6, 2022.
What to Expect
During this special offering visitors will get the chance to take a group photo with Mickey Mouse, receive complimentary downloads of Disney PhotoPass digital photos taken during the event, decorate cupcakes, and participate in crafts and games made for the whole family. At the end of your slotted time in Mickey’s home, a quicker entry to Gadget’s Go Coaster will be offered.
This offering ends up coming to $350 per group for the allotted 90 minutes. Gratuity is not included or required but the payment is due at the time of booking.
Some important details Disney mentioned:
- The experience is limited to 10 Guests total per group, including infants. At least one person in the party must be an adult 18 years of age or older and must accompany all children in the experience for the duration of the experience.
- When visiting Mickey’s House, strollers must be parked outside.
- The experience is wheelchair accessible.
- Guests with special dietary requests should discuss their dietary requests upon arriving at the location.
- The experience is 90 minutes in duration.
- Discounts cannot be applied to this experience.
We are always excited to see new offerings at the Disneyland Resort and will keep you updated on the latest and greatest theme park news! See ya real soon!