Recently, Disney announced all the festive foods and beverages coming to their theme parks this holiday season. However, sometimes the best treats come from wherever you’re staying! These Walt Disney World resorts go all out for the holidays and they even have exclusive eats and drinks that you have to try!
Disney’s Art of Animation & Disney’s Pop Century Resort-
- Pumpkin Tart (available Nov. 7-27)
- Apple Tart (available Nov. 7-27)
- Playful Penguin Cupcake – Red velvet cupcake, cream cheese buttercream, topped with peppermint sprinkles, and a sugared penguin (available Dec. 19-Jan. 1)
- Spiked Coffee Milkshake (available Nov. 1-30)
- Cranberry Margarita (available Nov.1-30)
- Spiked Frozen Peppermint Hot Chocolate (available Dec.1-31)
Disney’s All-Star Resort-
- Pumpkin Tart (available Nov. 25 and Dec. 25)
- Thanksgiving Dinner – Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, green beans, and cranberry relish with choice of apple or pumpkin tart (available Nov. 25)
- Playful Penguin Cupcake, available Dec. 19-Jan. 1)
- Christmas Dinner – Ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, green beans, and cranberry relish with choice of apple or pumpkin tart (available Dec. 25)
- Peppermint Bark – Milk and white chocolate with peppermint candy (available Dec. 1-26)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Bread – Pumpkin, cream cheese, and holiday spice (available Dec. 1-26)
- Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookie (available Dec. 1-26)
- Minnie Sugar Cookie (available Dec. 1-26)
- Mickey Sugar Cookie (available Dec. 1-26)
- Gingerbread Boy Cupcake (available Dec. 1-25)
- Christmas Cookie Box (available Dec. 1-25)
- Root Beer Float Cupcake (available Dec. 26-Jan. 1)
All items above available at the Boardwalk Bakery.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge-
- Chocolate Peppermint Ornament – Ghanaian dark chocolate mousse and peppermint crunch chocolate biscuit with pomegranate and raspberries (available Dec. 19-25)
- Roast Rib Eye – Roast rib eye with jus lie, Tunisian mashed potatoes, green beans with apricot-cranberry butter, and mushroom conserva (available Dec. 25)
Items listed above will be available at Sanaa.
- Gingeraffe – Gingerbread cookie shaped and decorated like a giraffe (available Dec. 1-31)
- Chocolate and Peppermint Cookie Sandwich – Smoked chocolate and spice cookie with peppermint buttercream (available Dec. 1-31)
Items listed above will be available at The Mara.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort-
- Gingerbread Boy (available Nov. 14-Jan. 1)
- Pumpkin Pie Tart – Pumpkin pie tart with cinnamon chantilly cream (available Nov. 14-27)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookie (available Nov. 14-Jan. 1, 2022)
- Linzer Cookie (available Nov. 14-Jan. 1)
- Gingerbread House Kit – Build-your-own Gingerbread House (available Nov. 14-Jan. 1)
- Yule Log – Chocolate and peppermint yule log (available Nov.28-Jan. 1)
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort-
- Apple Tart (available Nov. 25)
- Pumpkin Tart (available Nov. 7-25)
- Christmas Brownie Bites (available Dec. 1-31)
- Eggnog Cupcake (available Dec. 1-31)
All items listed above will be available at Centertown Market and Centertown Market Grab n’ Go.
Disney’s Old Key West Resort-
- Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake – Pumpkin Cheesecake, bourbon panna cotta, and spiced pecans (available Nov. 7-27)
- Peppermint Bark – Dark and white chocolate with peppermint pieces (available Dec.1-Jan. 1)
- Gingerbread Cupcake – Gingerbread cake, caramel mousse filling, and spiced buttercream (available Dec. 1-Jan.)
Items above will be available at Good’s Food to Go.
Trattoria al Forno-
- Thanksgiving Sage & Thyme Oven-Roasted Turkey Dinner– Cornbread and sausage stuffing, sour cream-mashed Yukon gold potatoes, green beans and rainbow carrots with herb butter, cranberry citrus compote, pan gravy, and Parker House Rolls (available Nov. 25 only)
- Apple Crostata – Vanilla bean gelato, candied pecans, and caramel sauce (available Nov. 25)
- Mickey Eggs-in-a-Basket – Egg-filled butter brioche and classic pastrami hash with choice of ham, bacon, or sausage (available Dec. 19-31)
- Oak-grilled Char-crusted Ribeye – Amarone butter, truffle gnocchi, and balsamic-pancetta Brussel sprouts (available Dec. 19-31)
- Chocolate Cherry Bombe – Chocolate crunch mousse on a fudgy brownie base with cherry filling and amaretto panna cotta (available Dec. 19-31)
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa-
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – Pumpkin cheesecake resting on a spiced chiffon cake topped with cassis mousse and a pumpkin seed-ginger crumble with caramel sauce (available Nov. 27)
Gasparilla Island Grill
- Pumpkin Pie Cake Pop – Pumpkin spice jumbo cake pop enrobed in white chocolate to resemble an autumn pumpkin (available Nov. 1-Dec. 1)
- Fall Flavors Cupcake – Cinnamon-spiced cupcake with apple filling topped with a sugar pumpkin and maple buttercream in festive fall colors (available Nov. 1-Dec. 1)
- Happy Holidays Cake Pop – Triple chocolate cake pop enrobed in white chocolate with festive winter décor (available Dec. 1-Jan. 1)
- Very Merry Minnie Mouse Cupcake – Chocolate cupcake filled with cookies and cream mousse and topped with ganache-dipped buttercream with cookie ears and chocolate a holiday bow (available Dec. 1-Jan. 1)
- Red Velvet Wreath Cupcake – Red velvet cupcake filled with cream cheese mousse and topped with a vanilla buttercream wreath and a chocolate bow (available Dec. 1-Jan. 1)
- S’more Cookie – Graham chocolate chip cookie piled with toasted marshmallows and M&M’S (available Dec. -Jan. 1)
- Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake – Pumpkin cake filled with white chocolate cream cheese mousse with brown sugar glaze and orange marmalade sauce (available Nov. 27)
There are so many more holiday eats and treats to enjoy at the various Walt Disney World Resort this holiday season! And don’t forget to head to the Grand Floridian Resort Lobby to see their grand gingerbread house!
Make sure, during your stay, to check what holiday treats are exclusive to your resort.