If you already have your ticket for Disneyland’s first ever Merriest Nites event, then you’re in for a magical holiday experience. But we have all the tips to make the most out of your Merriest Nites this holiday season!
Merriest Nites is a separately ticketed holiday event happening on select nights in November and December. The night will include and exclusive view of the parade and holiday fireworks, special festive eats, and much more!
To maximize your time here’s what you should do:
- Arrive at Disneyland early- With your Merriest Nites ticket, you gain access to Disneyland at 5 P.M., although the event doesn’t officially begin until 8 P.M.
- Attractions- Plan to ride all of your favorite attractions because they will all have a short wait time! Given the exclusivity of the event, ride queues won’t be as extensive.
- Merchandise- To commemorate your trip, don’t forget to check out the exclusive Merriest Nites merchandise.
- PhotoPass- In order to make the most of your memories, make sure you enjoy the unlimited access to Disney PhotoPass and digital downloads.
- Six Holiday Parties- Plan on visiting all 6 unique holiday parties at different locations throughout the park: Victorian-themed party on Main Street, Feliz Navidad Party in Frontierland, New Orleans Holiday in New Orleans Square, “Frozen”-themed party in Fantasyland, Tropical Party in Adventureland, and Tomorrowland party in Tomorrowland. All parties will have uniquely themed music, experiences, and eats!
- Food & Beverage- The talented chefs at Disney have created over 20 exclusive items just for Merriest Nites! Don’t forget to save time by using the Mobile Order feature in the Disneyland App!
Don’t forget to have a great time this year at Disneyland’s first ever Merriest Nites!
Will you be attending Disneyland’s Merriest Nites? Share your response in the comments!