Halloween has finally arrived at the Disneyland Resort! We’re ready for all the spooky fun and all the spooktacular treats that will be available.
Sneak Peek: HALLOWEEN HAS TAKEN OVER CARS LAND AT DCA
In this special foodie guide, the Dorky Dad himself will let you know which boo-tastic treats are worth the tasting this year!
Haunted Mansion Wreath Cookie (French Market)
Honey Cream Cold Brew (Hungry Bear)
Halloween Candy Sundae (Gibson Girl)
Loaded Onion Rings (Hungry Bear)
Mummy Marshmallow Wand (Candy Palace)
Halloween Cake (Plaza Inn)
All the Churros!
- Churros with Pumpkin Dipping Sauce- near Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Chocolate Dusted Churro- Critter Country Fruit Cart
- White Chocolate Churro- New Orleans churro cart
- Pumpkin Spice Churro- Tomorrowland churro cart
- Chocolate Cookie Churro- Townsquare and churro cart near Sleeping Beauty Castle
Disney California Adventure-
- Spiked Hard Apple Float (Clarabelle’s)
- Halloween Candy Funnel Cake Fries (Award Wieners)
- Pepper-Jack Cheese Stick (Corn Dog Castle)
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Holiday Cart
This is Eric’s absolute favorite spot for all of the best holiday treats! He is so glad it’s returning this year. And if you’re looking for the Dorky Dad, you’ll most likely be able to find him here!
• Jack Skellington Cookie
• Mickey-shaped Monster Cookie
• Minnie-shaped Halloween Cookie
• Oogie Boogie Cupcake Treat
• Oogie Boogie Cupcake Trick
• Mickey-shaped Whoopie Pie
• Skull-faced Cookie
• Oogie Boogie Crispy Treat
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot Glass with Milk
What is your favorite Disney Halloween treat? Let us know in the comments!